Right after we have sent an email to all our email customers about how to retrieve lost emails, we came to the narrow rescue of Felicia, of Red Energy. She was kind enough to share the whole story with us after the incident (
before her boss find out about it). We kid! :)
1. Can you tell us what your company does and a little bit about your background?
Red Energy is a trading and engineering services company, established in 1983. Our company’s vision is to be the leader of heavy industrial solutions provider and to deliver responsive and reliable customized solutions. I’ve been working with the company for more than 16 years and I find that the job is challenging. I like dancing, especially Line dancing and Belly dancing. I also like travelling.
2. Tell us about the incident, how did it happen?
Well, I accidentally got into my boss’ e-mail account, thinking that it was my own.. I went and deleted all the emails from the Trash Folder. I only realised that the account didn’t belong to me after I deleted all the emails! Ha! HA!
3. What was the first thing that came to mind after you accidentally deleted those emails?
Oh! First thing that came to my mind was the mail you sent. “When someone accidentally deletes an important emailâ€¦..”
4. Do you have anything to share with our readers on how to prevent such incidents from happening again?
Don’t worry, we have 1.com.my, they will restore all the deleted data, but don’t over do it, I believe they are busy too.
5. How did you find dealing with our support team during the email restoration?
Excellent, you have done a very good job.