1. Logon to http://www.websitesettings.com. Enter your Username and Password to login.
2. Now, you can see the websites in your account listed in the middle of the page. Click on the website domain which you want to edit.
3. Under ‘General Settings’, you are able to view the Bandwidth, Disk Space and Compute Cycles allocated for you monthly. If you wish to look at your website statistics, click on the ‘View Web Statistics’.
4. You can also check your FTP login details under ‘General Settings’.
5. If you wish to customize your hosting package, go to ‘Features’ section under Technologies. Click on ‘Customize’ and you are allow to switch your hosting between Linux and Windows Server. Also, you can choose between PHP 5.2.0 and PHP 4.4.7 for Linux hosting.