Making changes to your domain name records require the use of the UserID and Password of the current Administrative Contact, Technical Contact and/or Billing Contact. Follow the step-by-step guide below to retrieve your UserID and Password.
1. Logon to http://www.mynic.net.my/
2. Mouseover ‘Update your domain name’ and select ‘User ID and Password’
3. Click on the check UserID link
4. Fill in the MYNIC Handle as required and proceed to Check UserID. If you are not sure about your MYNIC Handle, you can check using the ‘Search your contact MYNIC handle’ or check in WHOIS record.
5. If your UserID found, your email address for the MYNIC Handle will be published. If the email address if no longer available, you can assign a new email address and click ‘Submit’. Print out the change request form and fax it to +603-89917277.
If the email address is still active, enter a keyword and the UserID will be sent to your email.
6. After you have retrieved your UserID, go back to Step 3 and proceed with reset password. Key in MYNIC Handle, UserID and Keyword to reset your password. Again, the new password will be sent to your email.
Now, you are ready to modify your domain name.