1.com.my
Related Categories: Social
Terry Fox Run KL 2009
August 15th, 2009 | Posted by Pin

Date: Sunday, 1 November 2009
Venue: Flag off @ 9.00 a.m. Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake Gardens)

Rules & Regulations:
1) All participants must run on the designated route. There are 2 routes- 5km and 3.5km for the family run.
2) For wheelchair bound, and physically challenged participants, please note that there are slopes along the run route.
3) Participants are to be at the assembly area by 8.45 a.m.
4) No registration required. Just turn up during the run day. You can buy the Terry Fox Run official t-shirt, RM25 each.

Parking:
Limited parking is available on site, and public transport is recommended.

Notice:
The organisers, their agents, representatives, successors and assigns, are not liable for any injuries suffered, damage and loss of properties by participants at this event

Official T-Shirt

Terry Fox Run 2009 Official T-Shirt

Terry Fox Run 2009 Official T-Shirt

The t-shirts will be available in September

Please contact:
Ms Yoon / Mr Peter Kang, CARIF, 2nd floor, OPC, Sime Darby Medical Centre, T: 03-56391874. Or email us at organizer@terryfoxrunkl.org

Terry Fox Run KL Route Map

Route map

Route map

Report on Last Year’s Run

P/s: More information to be posted soon!

You may want to take a look at our related posts
Read on the go: handpicked articles from this site

29 Responses to “Terry Fox Run KL 2009”

Terry Fox Run KL 2009 » Meshio.com- a Malaysia Personal Finance Blog said:
August 27th, 2009

[…] 1.com.my… Date: Sunday, 1 November 2009 Venue: Flag off @ 9.00 a.m. Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake […]

Hashim Rais said:
September 30th, 2009

Hi there, when will the shirt available? Where to buy in KL?

Regards
-hashim rais-

Bridget KGB said:
October 3rd, 2009

Haslim – FYI .I just received a reply from the organisers (via email). T-shirts will only be available in mid Oct. Official places confirmed for now that will be selling them are CARIF & Canadian High Commission. More info will be released shortly by organisers. T shirt sizes are from 2 toddler sizes 3XS through 3XL.

Pin said:
October 6th, 2009

The t-shirts are available from 15th Oct onwards

Pin said:
October 6th, 2009

There are 3 confirmed places for the sale of the t-shirts :

1) Cancer Research Initiatives Foundation (CARIF), 2nd Floor, Outpatient Centre, Sime Darby Medical Centre (From 15th Oct, Mon to Fri, 9.00am to 5.00pm)

2) Canadian High Commission, Menara Tan & Tan, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur (From 15th Octo, Mon to Thurs, 8.30am to 12.00pm, 2.00pm to 4.00pm, Fridays 8.30am to 12.00pm)

3) Foyer, Menara Citibank, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur (from 26th Oct to 30th Oct 12.00 to 2.00pm)

The schedule for other locations are Menara Citibank, 1Utama, Bangsar Village and Bangsar Shopping centre will be confirmed by the second week of October.

Kitty K8 said:
October 12th, 2009

Will the t-shirts be available for sale on the day of the event?

runwitme said:
October 13th, 2009

Hi Pin!
I have posted this event in my blog as usual. Can’t wait to grab the T-shirt!

Sheryl said:
October 15th, 2009

Hello!
Can I know when will the shirt be selling at 1Utama?

jacky chong said:
October 15th, 2009

finally this year terry fox run r free for everyone, i m sure will come with my family

Lim said:
October 15th, 2009

Is the run on 1 Nov confirmed?
And the T-shirts are now available at 1-Utama yet?

Pin said:
October 16th, 2009

New updates:

4) 1 Utama (23rd, 24th & 25th October – 10am to 9.00pm)

5) Bangsar Village (24th & 25th October – 10am to 9.00pm)

vivien said:
October 19th, 2009

There are 5 confirmed places for the sale of the t-shirts :

2) Canadian High Commission, Menara Tan & Tan, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur (From 15th Oct, Mon to Thurs, 8.30am to 12.00pm, 2.00pm to 4.00pm, Fridays 8.30am to 12.00pm)

4) 1 Utama (23rd, 24th & 25th October – 10am to 9.00pm)

5) Bangsar Village (24th & 25th October – 10am to 9.00pm)

TP said:
October 19th, 2009

When will it be sold at 1utama? Thanks.

Adam said:
October 22nd, 2009

Hi, any update on T-shirt availability at Bangsar Village or Bangsar Shopping Centre?

Lim said:
October 22nd, 2009

Is the run confirmed yet?

Any other venues to buy the tees?

SSP said:
October 22nd, 2009

Hey there… may I knw the schedule for 1Utama? I’d bought most of the shirts but they ran out of M size. I couldn’t go to SDMC as it is closed after working hour, so.. hopefully can get it at 1U.
Thanks!

Vince said:
October 25th, 2009

referring to the last post on the other locations for the tshirt purchase for the run, is 1Utama a place I can go to purchase the tshirts?

Brandon said:
October 26th, 2009

May i know is now the T-shirt available for sale in 1U or Bangsar Village ?

LK Peh said:
October 28th, 2009

Are there still tee shirts available on Sunday?

Lu said:
October 28th, 2009

Hi, Pin

I would like to buy the T-Shirt from 1 U. what time open for sale? and which floor?

Tan said:
October 28th, 2009

Is the T-shirt available on running day?

kim said:
October 28th, 2009

will we be able to buy the shirt on that day?

Kim said:
October 29th, 2009

May I know where will the race starts from ? The map image is not clear. Thank you.

Arif said:
October 30th, 2009

Will the t-shirts be available on the event day?

Hashim Rais said:
October 30th, 2009

can i buy the shirt at the venue on 1st Nov itself?

LV said:
November 1st, 2009

I was there this morning, and the turnout was HUGE! Enjoyed the run although it could have been much better if not for the heat. It would be great if the run could start off earlier, say at 8 a.m.

Chan Kar Tat said:
November 2nd, 2009

I know the run is over but I’m still interested to get the t-shirts. Can I get it at 1utama? Please suggest other place.

runwitme said:
November 4th, 2009

Watch the Terry Fox Run 2009 video here.

Urban Crate » Terry Fox Run KL 2009 said:
November 24th, 2009

[…] and buy yourself a t-shirt for charity. Do show up to lend your support for cancer research. (click here for more […]

Leave your comment

Name (required)
Email (required) (will not be published)
Website

Contact us
I'd like to enquire about... Choose your next step!
This Month's Response Time: Hours Mins