Satisfied customers are everything to us, our core business. See, we don’t believe in putting 2-person on shift, answering the so-called 24×7 support line can solve your problem, if it’s not by heart.
1. Rule number one, updated customer information. The registered contact information serves as a form of verification, receiving updates and point-of-contact when things go wrong.
Updated customer information
2. Recurring services is a cycle of billing & renewing, which should not go wrong! The result, some customers stay with us since day one :)
3. Customer choose what to renew and make payment in once. This is particularly helpful if you have more than one service with different expiry date.
Next year renewal
4. Anything can go wrong when the ownership of your domain name are not properly managed. Check this out Retrieving A Hijacked Domain Name
Updated WHOIS information
5. All our email servers are monitored every 15 minutes. Compare uptime.
Email server uptime monitoring
6. Our geographically-dispersed DNS servers used for all our email hosting customers.
Monitoring DNS servers' uptime
7. Updates sent to all customers by email.
Email notification and sharing of email related tips
8. Press release on our corporate website.
Official press release
9. Email hosting blog that talk about email tips and tricks!
Email Hosting Blog
10. Solving your problem in shortest possible time, this is our core business always! Our customer uses our Contact us form that runs 24×7, including holidays and weekends.
Solving your problem in shortest time