1.com.my
Related Categories: Internship
Jobs and Internship
November 3rd, 2006 | Posted by Pin

Making headways in the Web Development area that provides quality and innovative services, 1.com.my strives to be the best thus its motto “Be the First”? is a realization of that. An environment where creativity and innovation thrives, we provide and offer the opportunity for you to excel and be successful.

“Work and Play” going by that principle we believe that at 1.com.my there should be a right balance between work and play to optimize a productive day. All work and no play make ideas dull and dry. With the right portion, all assignment could be accomplish and satisfy. Joining us will be a worthwhile experience, as you’ll know first hand how it is like to work for us.

Over the years, 1.com.my has taken in students as part of their internship program. Our internships not only pay but also offer you to make a difference in a challenging environment. To know and have an insight into our business in what better way is by learning from the experiences of the people who have work here. Here is what they have to say.

What interns want?
Hear what our interns say
Memorable experience

You may want to take a look at our related posts
Read on the go: handpicked articles from this site

88 Responses to “Jobs and Internship”

Start New Blog » Blog Archive » Angkeekee Revamp said:
October 13th, 2008

[…] off-the-beaten style name which arguably translated as ‘Very Red’. Agnes was the former internship student in 1.com.my. Check out her last-day-work post at a4friends.com. She joined the web team of Terry […]

heinil said:
November 27th, 2008

hello…
i stay in penang..
but still dont get any industrial training place…
can u help me???

November 27th, 2008

Hi Heinil, we dont have any vacancy at this moment. Try those forum like lowyat, or try your luck too in Jotstreet or Jenjobs. Who knows.

sharon said:
December 9th, 2008

Hi, I am a student of Unimas, persuading my degree in Cognitive Science. I would like to know whether is your company still interested to take any interns for the period of May 2009 till July 2009?

December 10th, 2008

We are interested. Can you submit your resume through our Contact us form in our Website. Can share with us more on Cognitive Science, interested to know more.

Sharon said:
December 12th, 2008

I have attached my resume at job@1.com.my.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Gursharon Kaur

December 13th, 2008

Sharon, we have stopped the email job@1.com.my. Please use the Contact us form in this website. Thanks.

January 6th, 2009

Check out this the internship programme in Islamic Art Museum in Kuala Lumpur

zura said:
January 23rd, 2009

how to i send my resume mail to apply internship

January 23rd, 2009

Hi Zura, please send your resume through our Contact us form in our wbesite http://www.1.com.my

zaty said:
January 31st, 2009

may i noe if there is an internship programme for student diploma in computer science?

February 3rd, 2009

Zaty, please send us your resume via our Contact us form. Thank you.

Rainbow said:
February 3rd, 2009

I am currently a 2nd year student in University Technology of Malaysia (Skudai, Johor Bahru) and pursuing a degree course in Industrial Science, majoring in Industrial Mathematics.
I wish to apply for industrial training in relevant field in your company with effect from 4th May 2009 to 10th July 2009 for a period of 10 weeks.
Among the areas I can get involved include operation research, statistical quality control, mathematical or computer simulations and computer-related system developments.
Could you help me?

February 3rd, 2009

I am afraid we are not so industrial related. Anyway, as a graduate of KUiTHO, last time the branch of UTM, I am an electrical engineers. Who say, you must be trained under your major? Kidding. Good thing about industrial training, you are exposed to working environment and experience it before your actual work starts. Then, it helps you to understand the difference between study and work, and it is fun. We wish we can share with you on this element. If you are interested, please send us your resume through our Contatc us form. Thank you :)

CASEY said:
April 1st, 2009

Hi. I am currently looking for an intership for 3 months. i already check out at the website of this company and it’s located around PJ area. i wonder if this company available in KL area too?

April 2nd, 2009

Hi Casey, we are located in PJ only. What kind of internship job you are looking for?

casey said:
April 2nd, 2009

Hi Pin, thanks for replying. I am majoring in PR but the kind of internship im looking for, not necessary have to related with my major coz what you learn is not necessary what you get,rite? I am looking for a place where i can gain and really learn something in everything outside the box which i never had practically done it during my studies. Do you think your company have a space for me to fit in? But somehow i am located around seputeh area….izzit really far from your company? as long as they are public transport available nearby i would really like to join in your company. i couldn’t figure survey the exactly location by myself as i am now studying in Sabah, but i am going back to kl for few days for the purpose of study trip organised by my U.

April 3rd, 2009

Interesting pitch. Can you email me your resume?

PeiChin said:
April 25th, 2009

Hi,I am year 2 student in UKM who currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
I would like to ask is there any vacancy for my internship about 5 months(6/7/09-20/11/09).I was so interested about 1.com.my because it may provides a friendly working environment for those interns……I think people can learn and work hard in a happy environment.Please do reply me to my email.Thank you.

April 27th, 2009

Thank you, PeiChin. I have emailed you earlier and let’s see if we can get a place for you! :)

May 7th, 2009

A stipend is a form of monetary payment or salary, such as for an internship or apprenticeship. Stipends are usually lower than what would be expected as a permanent salary for similar work. This is because the stipend is complemented by other benefits such as accreditation, instruction, food and/ or accommodation. Universities usually refer to money paid to graduate research assistants as a stipend, rather than as wages, to reflect complementary benefits.

Joanne said:
May 13th, 2009

I am currently studying in USM for Persuasive (Public Relation) . I need to undergo an internship programme by this May( can start up immediately) till July( 3rd May 2009). I am keen to get the training in your company and get some experience that related to my study knowledge.Hope to get your reply soon.
Thanks.

May 13th, 2009

We are sorry. There is no vacancy till Jun 2009. Anyway, send me your resume to pin@1.com.my. I can forward it to my friends who might have a space for you. Thanks.

yong said:
June 9th, 2009

Hi, i am a third year student from UKM who currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and Public Policy (Mass Communication).
I wish to apply for the intermship for 2 months only. I can start the internship from June onward ( June to Dec). Therefore i hope get the internship in this period.
I sent already my resume to pin@1.com.my.
I look forward to your reply.
Thanks a lot.

Salman Malik said:
July 26th, 2009

Hey, my name is salman malik and i am an international student at swinburne university of technology sarawak campus in kuching, Malaysia. I recently finished my foundation in business programme and now im starting my degree in bachelor of business (international business) from next month. I would like to do an internship in my summer holidays from the end of december til the end of february. I want to do an internship to gain extra experience and knowlegde. Thank you,
Regards, Salman Malik

July 26th, 2009

Hi Malik, is the internship program compulsory or it is out of your own initiative? Pls email pin@1.com.my your resume. Thanks

Huey said:
November 2nd, 2009

Hi, i am currently pursuing bachelor degree of business information systems and i am looking for internship for duration of 5 months.I am interested on working on your company.May I know where is your company located?

siti athirah said:
November 8th, 2009

hello there. im seeking for an internship placement this december. i am a comp. science student and looking for a place for 6-month. it is possible to submit to the email stated above?

Mohd Shahrizan Musa said:
December 1st, 2009

Hai
I dont know about HTML,coding,prograaming or what ever, im looking company or invidual can teach me about Web deveploment specially on HTML, Java Script, any class room available for me, how much the cost for short course, anyway im now student e-PJJ UiTM on diploma Tourism Managment. I got big plan for my company in future, that why i need to be ready for bloow up someday.
Right now i just do it a simple WYSWUG coding on my web,looking more advance….

Stacy Chiam said:
April 11th, 2010

Hi there, may i know there is still vacancies for internship? I am very interested to work at your company…and i already send an email to pin@1.com.my, looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thanks~

Lam said:
May 2nd, 2010

Hi there , May I know is there any vacancies for internship ? I’ve sent my resume to your respective email and hereby awaiting a favorable reply from you soon. Thank You

May 2nd, 2010

Lam, we have reviewed your application and is inviting for a quick interview next week. Details has been sent to you via email.

eshwary said:
May 20th, 2010

hye…im a student who just finished my studies in IT software engineering..and now looking for an internship program..so may I noe is there any vacancies for internship related to my studies??

Perem Kumar said:
June 4th, 2010

im a student who just finished my studies in Computer science ..and now looking for an internship program..so may I noe is there any vacancies for internship related to my studies??

gaythiri said:
September 12th, 2010

hi i n final year bachelor of finance student,i m seeking for internship in nov until march 2011 for 3 months period time,pls let me know if there r any internship placement.thank u

September 13th, 2010

With effecting today, please send your Facebook account instead of Resume :)

LOW KOK LEONG said:
October 18th, 2010

Hello, i am a Diploma Student who study at Japan Malaysia Technical Institute for Computer engineering. Can i know if there have any vacancy for my internship program for bout 6 month (start from January 2011). its better if the location is at Seberang perai, penang or alor star. Thx

October 18th, 2010

We are sorry. We do not have vacancy at this moment “)

Leave your comment

Name (required)
Email (required) (will not be published)
Website

Contact us
I'd like to enquire about... Choose your next step!
This Month's Response Time: Hours Mins